The quality and sustainability of our products continues to increase year-on-year, but our aspirations for improved performance extend beyond this to include the broader impact of our business on the environment, the communities in which we work and all our stakeholders.
We understand the urgency of addressing climate change, recognising both the challenges and opportunities presented and progressively pursue our objectives to :-
- Reduce energy demand and water consumption in the homes we build, in our offices and on our sites
- Reduce our impact on natural resources through our ethical procurement policies
- Inform our workforce, our suppliers, our contractors and our customers
- Improve the efficiency of our business in all areas.
- Identify and manage the risks and opportunities posed to the business as a result of climate change using our continually re-assessed Risk Register process. The Risk Register itself is now published on the Redroweb intranet, identifying the Prevent and Detect controls for each risk and is accessable for all staff.