To create long-term sustainable value for all our stakeholders by developing thriving communities
with high quality homes that provide a better way to live. We do this by:
We develop thriving communities by creating better places to live. There are three strands which support this work:
• Nature for People – increasing biodiversity on our developments and connecting communities with nature on their doorstep.
• Placemaking for Wellbeing – our innovative Placemaking framework sets out eight design principles which define how we achieve sustainable development on all our sites.
• Homes for All – building the right homes, in the right places to create cohesive and thriving communities.
Ensuring our sites are safe places to work, live and visit is central to our build operations. As we continue to help deliver much-needed new homes, we are also striving to constantly improve our quality and customer service whilst working to protect the environment. The themes which support this activity are:
• Working Safely and Considerately – creating healthy, safe and considerate working environments.
• Putting Customers First – putting our customers first and striving for excellence in all that we do.
• Managing Resources – creating homes of enduring quality and working to minimise our environmental impacts.
Our aim is to inspire future industry talent and to support our colleagues at every stage of their career. The two strands which support this work are:
• Valuing and Developing People & Partners – by training and developing people to succeed; driving Redrow colleague and partner advocacy and improving the wellbeing of Redrow’s people and creating an inclusive workplace.
• Inspiring the Next Generation to Build – collaborating with partners to positively impact people and communities through education and engagement activities.